1. Nominal Temperature of UL5107 Fire Resistant Wire: 200℃ or 450℃
2. Nominal Voltage: 600V
3. Conductor: Nickel Plated Copper
4. Insulator: Mica Tape
5. Braiding Material: Fiberglass
6. Installation Condition: Fixed
7. Relative Temperature: 65%
8. Property: The product is suitable for applications with working and nominal voltage less than 600V and working temperature not more than 500 ℃. In addition, it can not be broken below 800 ℃ within 90 minutes due to its good fire resistant performance. Additionally, it can be bent and burnt without emission of any harmful gas.
|AWG||Conductor Construction NO.× Φ mm||Diameter mm||Thickness of Mica Tape mm||Thickness of Fiberglass mm||Overall Diameter mm||Max. Conductor Resistance at 20 ℃ Ohm/km|
As a professional UL5107 fire resistant wire manufacturer based in China, we provide not only fire resistant wire, but also high temperature sleeve, silicone wire/cable, silicone heating wire, and more.